Frequently Asked Questions
If you've never been skiing before, it's highly likely you will have a plethora of unanswered questions. In fact, you may have been skiing before but have never travelled with Interski or used Snowco. We've compiled the list of questions below to provide a quick and easy reference which should hopefully give you the answer to your question.
If you still can't find the answer you're looking for, please contact us.
- If I'm renting a full suit, can I have a different size for the jacket and the trousers?
- Where and when will my rental suit/items be delivered?
- If I make a mistake when ordering my suit is size it possible to change it when I get to resort?
- What happens if I damage any of the items I have rented?
- Do I need to pay a deposit for the items I am renting?
- What happens if I have to cancel?
- What is the latest I can place an order for rental items?
- I am not travelling with Interski, can I still rent from Snowco?
- Do I need to measure my head to ensure I get the correct size helmet?
- Do the helmets meet recognised safety standards?
- I ordered an Accessory Pack through the school, but have still not received it. When will it arrive?
- I have received my Accessory Pack and some of the items don't fit. What should I do?
- Can I choose the colour of specific items in my Accessory Pack?
- What happens if I have to cancel my skiing trip?
- What is the latest I can place an order for an Accessory Pack and other ski accessories?
- I am not travelling with Interski, can I still buy an Accessory Pack and your other Ski Accessories?